Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16596 Discussions

I can't download any kind of FPGA software file. I found an user that posted almost every link of all software files but I can't find any link for the update of the Quartus Prime Lite Edition 17.1.1.593. I need the .exe file if possible, thank you.

JCata8
Beginner

0 Kudos
4 Replies
sstrell
Honored Contributor III
0 Kudos
JCata8
Beginner

Hi, thanks for the response but i have the same problem with that page. I click on the download button then I Agree with the legal disclaimer and nothing happens, the download doesn't start. That's why I was asking for a link to download the file.

Thanks for your time.

0 Kudos
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

You'll need an account on intel.com (which you obviously have since you're posting here) and be logged in before you click the download link.

What browser are you using and do you have an ad blocker or other content blocker enabled? Try a different browser to test.

#iwork4intel

0 Kudos
JCata8
Beginner

Hi, I was using Google Chrome + Ad blocker, I disabled the ad blocker and when I clicked the download button it worked.

I'm really grateful for your help, I appreciate it, thank you.

0 Kudos