Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16606 Discussions

Is it possible to open a qsys system from the command line (in a build script) and "Sync system infos"?

DWoof
Beginner

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DWoof
Beginner

I have to compile 2 product qsf revision variants of the same design including a qsys system, on different devices so this is required when building from within the Quartus GUI).  

This is my current script command:

qsys-generate Qsys.qsys --synthesis=VERILOG --family="Stratix 10" --part=1SG110...

and I know I can use qsys-script to process tcl command, trouble is I cannot find a reference of available commands.

Thanks  

0 Kudos
MEIYAN_L_Intel
Employee
Hi, You may refer to the Intel® Quartus® Prime Standard Edition User Guide Platform Designer and the reference command locate at the subtitle 6.6 "Generate a Platform Designer System with qsys-script". The link below is the User Guide as mentioned above: https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/ug/ug-qps-platform-designer.pdf Thanks
0 Kudos
DWoof
Beginner

Thanks for the link.

For the record and in the end, I used "sed" to do a global replacement of the device id in the qsys and all .ip files in my system before calling qsys-generate. Pretty straightforward and it works.

0 Kudos