Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16597 Discussions

N/A until Partition Merge

Pablovick
Novice

Good morning, thank you very much for helping me, I am worried because the Quartus is the controller of the Altera Cyclone IV card. I have reinstalled the Quartus 3 times, I gave it permissions so that the antivirus can avoid deleting its files. Before installing it, for the third time, I deleted the temporary files. Quartus doesn't compile! It always gets up to 47%. Any ideas? Thank you very much.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Pablovick_0-1605051569120.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

Your file is named lab6, but your entity is named Lab6P1.  The names have to match.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Pablovick
Novice

I don't see an error in the code:

Pablovick_0-1605052124029.png

0 Kudos
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

Are there any messages in the Messages window (reopen from View menu)?  Was the design file added to the project and set as the top-level entity (check the Project Navigator which is also closed)?

0 Kudos
Pablovick
Novice

Good morning, thank you very much for helping. I checked the "messages" and it comes out:

Error (12007): Top-level design entity "lab6" is undefined
Error: Quartus Prime Analysis & Synthesis was unsuccessful. 1 error, 1 warning
Error: Peak virtual memory: 4784 megabytes
Error: Processing ended: Wed Nov 11 07:09:08 2020
Error: Elapsed time: 00:00:17
Error: Total CPU time (on all processors): 00:00:43
Error (293001): Quartus Prime Full Compilation was unsuccessful. 3 errors, 1 warning

Screenshot attached:

Thank you very much for the help you can give me.

0 Kudos
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

Your file is named lab6, but your entity is named Lab6P1.  The names have to match.

Pablovick
Novice
0 Kudos