Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16596 Discussions

Need evaluation license for Quartus Prime Pro to allow my IT folks to perform software security evaluation. How do I accomplish this?

BHall16
Beginner

Our Information Technology (IT) folks require that software be evaluated for software security compliance prior to purchase.

We wish to buy Quartus Prime Pro to use on the Stratix-10 FPGA, but appears that one has to have a license to install the software. This prevents the security checks our IT folks require, so we'll never be able to buy the software.

How can we provide a copy of Prime Pro to our IT folks prior to purchase so they can do their security checks?

thanks,

ben

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. For evaluation license, you could request from Intel distributors. Kindly contact local sales representative near you.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/partner/where-to-buy/overview.html    

0 Kudos
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

Also, if you simply download and install the software, there's a 30 day trial period option.

#iwork4intel

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Yes, thanks Steven Strell

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

I hope your questions were resolved and concerns addressed. If you need any more clarification, please let me know. I am going to set this case to close-pending, and if you have any further questions you can reopen the case.

Stay safe and I hope you have a great day.

0 Kudos