Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16597 Discussions

Power Analysis and Power and Thermal Calculator not enabled (Quartus 20.2)

mySupport
Beginner

I just got myself a Quartus Prime Pro license and it seems to be working in that the license is being checked out correctly.  However when I try and do anything related to power for Agilex, I get some red text that says I need to have purchased a license (which I have and which it's using).  Is there some button I have to push somewhere to make those features work?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

In 20.2 and earlier, the PTC for Agilex requires additional licensing beyond the regular Quartus licensing (not sure if it costs more, but probably not).  Contact your FAE or sales person to get the additional license line.

#iwork4intel

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. Please contact your local sales representative to get access of Agilex in Intel® Quartus® software.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos