Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16558 Discussions

Quartus prime system console blank window

Mahim
Beginner

I need to use quartus prime in the linux remote computer to test a board in the lab. When I open quartus pro-> tools-> system console, the window opens and stays blanked. My fellow team mates don't have the same issue even though they use it in the same machine. No matter what I do, the system console window always opens as blanked. In my windows machine, there is no problem, its only when I try to open it in the linux system remotely. But others don't have the issue. What could be the possible reasons?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @Mahim

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We understand that you have some inquiries regarding Intel® Quartus® Prime Software.

We have a forum for those specific products and questions so we are moving it to the Intel® Quartus® Prime Software Forum so it can get answered more quickly.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

Hi Mahim,

Can you try and launch system console via below method:

1. Starting System Console from Qsys

Click Platform Designer > Tools > System Console.

2. Starting System Console from Nios II Command Shell

On the terminal Type the following command:

system-console

Note: Make sure you have setup the environment variable for nios2eds

QUARTUSDIRECTORY\20.3\...\nios2eds

Let me know if this works

Thanks,

Regards

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided, thus I will put this case to close pending. Please post a response in the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions. 

0 Kudos