Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16597 Discussions

What is the simplest way to rename a Quartus project?

gyuunyuu
New Contributor II

A Quartus project was created a few years ago with wrong name. This must now be fixed to give it a meaningful name. What is the simplest way to do this while ensuring that no information e.g pinout information is lost in the process?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

This old thread gives a couple solutions to that: https://community.intel.com/t5/Programmable-Devices/How-to-rename-Project-in-Quartus-II/td-p/67219

Regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

We did not receive any response to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided, thus I will put this case to close pending. Please post a response in the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions.

Regards,
Nurina

PS: If you find any comment from the community or Intel Support to be helpful, feel free to give Kudos.

0 Kudos