Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16596 Discussions

access to on-demand training

TJohn
New Contributor I

Before Intel integrated in FPGA support from the Altera website, I was able to submit requests to a FPGA support FAE and download on-demand training courses.  When the support was integrated in with Intel support for microprocessors, I was required to answer a questionnaire about knowledge of and use of Intel microprocessors, FPGAs were not even mentioned.  I design with FPGAs, not microprocessors.  Because of this questionnaire, I lost the ability to submit requests to a FAE and was told to use the forum.  Today I found out that I cannot download on-demand training courses either, and the record of all the training courses I downloaded in the past has been deleted.   How can I get approval to download on-demand training courses for FPGAs again?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

Can you try clear your browser cache? Also try that with a different browser.

Regards,

Nurina

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

We've recently made huge changes with our websites, that's probably why you're seeing different stuff. Does this help you? https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/programmable/support-resources/fpga-training/overview.html

Alternatively you can go on the Intel FPGA Technical Training YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0pU5hg9yniZjBCoMW4A-vsFt7jYD1Mli

Regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos
TJohn
New Contributor I

I need to add more information.  Once I was at "Intel FPGA Technical Training Catalog" with the filters "On-Demand Training" and "Quartus Design Flow" turned on, there was 177 results.  I clicked on "Command Line Scripting" ID 652860 and I got this error.

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 17854588881892904391

I then clicked on "Using Design Space Explorer" ID 652887, again an error.

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 15434485138328416677

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

I've reported this problem to IT. I will let you know if there are any updates.

Regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

Can you try clear your browser cache? Also try that with a different browser.

Regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos
TJohn
New Contributor I

Company policy is to install only the 32-bit version of Firefox on all corporate PCs.  All PCs used for development are 64-bit, but there are some old 32-bit PCs in the lab used to run compiled test programs or other less demanding tasks.  Using a single browser on all PCs simplifies managing them.  I normally work in the office these days, but I am working remotely from home today.  I tried clicking the link on my home PC running 64-bit Firefox.  There was no error, but I did not try running the class, since I have other work to do now.  I also tried using Edge, again on my home PC, and got to the "ABOUT THIS COURSE" and "FILES" page without an error.  I also got that far on Chrome.  So it is a browser specific problem.

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Thank you for your feedback, our team is currently looking into the problem and will have it fixed soon. 

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Regards,
Nurina

P/S: If you like my comment, feel free to give Kudos. If my comment solved your problem, feel free to accept my comment as solution!

0 Kudos
TJohn
New Contributor I

An update to 32-bit Firefox was installed since my last reply.  It now works too.

0 Kudos
Susannah_M_Intel
Employee

Here is the direct link to the class you are looking for:
https://learning.intel.com/developer/learn/course/external/view/elearning/209/command-line-scripting

It will require that you login to play it (click Enroll and it will prompt you to login, then it will play after that). You do not need special credentials at intel.com. Any intel.com login will allow you to access.

It is also available at YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01oz-hJ0mDU

We are investigating why the catalog table misbehaved. Thank you for bringing our awareness to it.

0 Kudos