Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16556 Discussions

problem with Arria10 qdz file

DNguy4
Beginner

hello,

I've been trying to install Quartus Prime Pro version 18.1 and i keep running into the following problem: whether i download the single file or multiple files, I run into the error while unzip the Arria10 qdz file. Anybody else sees this problem? How do i get around this?

See attached screen shot for error message.

Thanks

0 Kudos
7 Replies
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

You don't need to unzip/extract a .qdz file. If you have already downloaded the .qdz file and placed it in the same directory as the Quartus installer, the installer will ask if you want to install the device during the installation process. If you've already installed Quartus, use the Device Installer application (added to Start menu if you're on Windows) to point to your existing Quartus installation and the downloaded .qdz file.

#iwork4intel

0 Kudos
Kenny_Tan

Actually, you need the qdz files. this is use in Quartus tools -> device installer.

can you try other device to see if this happened as well? Can you put out the link where you download the zip files?

0 Kudos
Kenny_Tan

Any update?

0 Kudos
DNguy4
Beginner

seems to be related to internet explorer.

0 Kudos
Kenny_Tan

Oic. so it had been resolve using other browser?

0 Kudos
DNguy4
Beginner

yes, you can close this case.

0 Kudos
Kenny_Tan

Any update?

0 Kudos