Intel® SoC FPGA Embedded Development Suite
Support for SoC FPGA Software Development, SoC FPGA HPS Architecture, HPS SoC Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems
446 Discussions

EPCQ Flash:The source channel has 32 bits, while sink has 256 bits, for narrow to wide transfer, sin

rakesh1
Novice
Hi sir

Intel Arria 10 GX (10AX115S2F45I1SG)

i am getting errors like

The source channel has 32 bits, while sink has 256 bits, for narrow to wide transfer, sink should have "empty" signal.

PFA screen shot.

here sink in ddr4 avalon- memory mapped  interface
        source is a pattern writer.

My question is how to add an optional empty signal in Avalon- Memory Mapped Interface (already mentioned in Interface Specification) in the sink side which I'm not able to add the Specific Signal in order to resolve the below error attached in the Screen Shot (in platform design).

rakesh1_1-1613125583438.png

Based on “An 812: Platform Designer System Design tutorial” calibration test done for Nios-2 processor and DDR4.

Now I'm Implementing the remaining modules which includes memory_tester_subsystem and Integrating with DDR 4  where I’m facing  Data width mismatch between Pattern Writer which is (32 bits) and DDR4 memory Mapped interface which is (256 bits ) where we need to add the streaming Sink Signal mentioned  in platform design.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
SyafieqS

Hi Rakesh,

I cant see the error. Could you reattach the snapshot of the error?

0 Kudos
rakesh1
Novice

EPCQ.png

Hi SyafieqS_Intel    

Thank you for your Response.

Please Find Attached Screen Shot.

reagrds

rakesh

0 Kudos