Items with no label
3335 Discussions

RealSense D415 - No Depth stream, but all the settings are the same as before

VT000
Beginner

Hello,

I have another problem with RealSense D415, I don't get a depth stream. The Viewer report is : Starting Depth stream failure.

The RGB and INFRA streams are fine.

Yesterday everything was OK, today no Depth stream.

All the settings are the same as before. I have tried all the USB ports on my laptop, also, I changed the USB cable, but nothing, still no depth frame.

Why is this happening?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Eliza_D_Intel
Employee
Hello VT000, Could you please upgrade your SDK to the latest version, 2.19.1? Link here: https://github.com/IntelRealSense/librealsense/releases Also, the 'Settings" feature was not implemented in version 2.17, this is why you do not see it available. Thank you and best regards, Eliza

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
27 Replies
VT000
Beginner

Hello Eliza,

Still nothing, I have tried today again the 2.18.1. version after some updates.

Are there significant differences between 2.18.1. and 2.17.? I ask because I have to use the earlier version because the software bug.

I can't find the More setting > settings > restore default tabs in 2.17. for example.

Also, when I am using the 2.17. Depth Tool and when I am change the resolution from 640x480 to 1280x720 the Depth Tool records me the INFRA image, not the Depth image.

Why is this happening?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Eliza_D_Intel
Employee
Hello VT000, Could you please provide us the log files? You can find the instructions here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000023596/emerging-technologies/intel-realsense-technology.html Thank you and best regards, Eliza
0 Kudos
Eliza_D_Intel
Employee
Hello VT000, Could you please upgrade your SDK to the latest version, 2.19.1? Link here: https://github.com/IntelRealSense/librealsense/releases Also, the 'Settings" feature was not implemented in version 2.17, this is why you do not see it available. Thank you and best regards, Eliza
0 Kudos
VT000
Beginner

Dear Eliza,

Thank you for the notification. I have downloaded the 2.19.1. version and this version works perfect so far (last 1 hour).

Thank you for all your help so far.

I hope, I won't have to many questions henceforward (at least next few weeks).

Kind regards,

0 Kudos
VT000
Beginner

Now, I won't search for the log files, OK? I hope the new version will work fine. Is this OK?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Eliza_D_Intel
Employee
Hello VT000, Yes, we do not need the log files anymore, since the camera is working. I am very glad that everything works now! Thank you and best regards, Eliza
0 Kudos
VT000
Beginner

Dear Eliza,

OK, then I won't save the log files.

I tested the camera earlier today, it is working, still. I hope now everything is fine and it will be too.

Thank you for all your help Eliza.

Kind regards,

0 Kudos