Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14952 Discussions

DH61AG JUMPER SETTINGS

JDRG
Beginner

Hello guys.  Please, somebody has a DH61AG motherboard manual?  I need to check the jumper settings for the INV_SEL and for the LCD_SEL.  Best regards

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I believe that LCD_SEL is the Panel Voltage Selection Header and INV_SEL is the Backlight Inverter Voltage Selection Header.

Per the TPS:

n_scott_pearson_2-1705452140026.png

Make sense?

...S

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AlHill
Super User

All I can offer is the tech spec (attached).

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
JDRG
Beginner

Thank you AlHill.  

Anyway, I still need to know the settings of INV_SEL and LCD_SEL headers.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I believe that LCD_SEL is the Panel Voltage Selection Header and INV_SEL is the Backlight Inverter Voltage Selection Header.

Per the TPS:

n_scott_pearson_2-1705452140026.png

Make sense?

...S

0 Kudos
JDRG
Beginner

Thank you  n_scott_pearson.  Good Day!

0 Kudos
Catulpos_Intel
Employee

Hello JDRG,

Thank you for posting to Intel Community.

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, and as I can see fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html) helpful to address your request. Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,

Catulpos_Intel

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JDRG
Beginner

Thank you for your answer

Unfortunately I did not find information about the old motherboards (DH41, DH61, etc.) in the link you shared with me. If you can help me with a more specific link. Thank you

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Intel no longer provides information about Discontinued Products, so you will find nothing on their sites.
In my archive, I have most of the TPS and other documents related to the Desktop Board products. It's a lot of files, so you will need to provide a list of the boards you specifically want documentation for.
...S

0 Kudos