Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14405 Discussions

game crash in 12th、13th Gen Processor Graphics

Directx90C-Crash

I'm a game developer, and game crashes are frequent and random on i5-12600K and i5-13600K,

Thanks.

无标题.png

26 Replies
Directx90C-Crash

Thanks, I will follow your steps

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello Directx90C-Crash,

Thank you for your patience on this.

After testing this, we were unable to replicate this issue. We tested the game on two systems: 

• Intel® Core i5-12600K with UHD 770 Graphics, no crash.
  • Intel® Core i7-11700K with UHD 750 Graphics and Nvidia 1070 external card. No crashes at all when running on the UHD 750 Graphics, only with the Nvidia card the frame rate dropped to 22 FPS.

Intel Driver tested: 31.0.101.4032 (latest)

Nvidia Driver tested: 31.0.15.2802 (latest)

For how long should we play the game to get the crashes, or how can we trigger the crashing issue? Is there something specific we need to enable or do?

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Directx90C-Crash

Hello Steven

I update the driver to 31.0.101.4032, and record a video with crash:

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AmPgyi-rId7UeEX9wRuxjJZ3Cos?e=lZI35W

On my PC, it crashes every time

0 Kudos
Directx90C-Crash

In the video, I have done two additional operations: modify the game resolution and speed up the playback. These operations are only for the convenience of recording video. Even without these operations, there will be a crash

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

I really appreciate the information provided.

I will keep working and investigating about this and will post back as soon as I have an update.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello Directx90C-Crash,

Many thanks for your patience.

In this case, after several tries and investigation, we were unable to replicate the issue. Our recommendation is to check your configuration to know what could be causing the issue. We also recommend you going to the Game Developer forums https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/topic-technology/gamedev/overview.html

Even if we investigate the issue, since we are unable to replicate it, the investigation will not go on.

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.  

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos