Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20637 Discussions

Intel® Cyclone® 10 GX Transceiver—IBIS-AMI Model

HamzahS
New Contributor I

Hello,

Kindly provide the Intel® Cyclone® 10 GX Transceiver—IBIS-AMI model as it must be requested from the support team as mentioned in the link below:
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/support-resources/download/board-layout-test/hspice.html

I've raised a ticket to Intel Customer Support and they asked me to post my request in the Intel Community Forum.

Thanks & BR,
-Sulaiman

0 Kudos
10 Replies
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As I understand it, you would like to request for the C10GX IBIS AMI model. For your information, the C10GX IBIS AMI model is provided with NDA in place. Generally the request would need to go through IPS instead of Forum. Sorry for the confusion. Would you mind to let me know the specific IPS case that you have opened so that I could take a look into it.

Please let me know if there is any concern. Thank you.

0 Kudos
HamzahS
New Contributor I

Hi,

The request number is: 05091002

Thanks,

-Sulaiman

0 Kudos
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thanks for your update. As I looked into the 05091002, it seems like this is also a Forum case. Just to check with you if you are aware of your local FAE contact? You can further engage with your FAE and request for their assistance to open IPS case for the IBIS AMI model.

0 Kudos
HamzahS
New Contributor I

Hello,

As I understand my FAE will open an IPS case even though I currently don't have IPS access. Is that correct?

Also I'm not aware of my local FAE contact. Could you kindly provide it. My local area is the Middle East region.

Thanks for the support,

-Sulaiman

0 Kudos
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

You can try the following:

1. Contact the sales or distributor whom you purchase the C10GX device.
  2. Check the https://marketplace.intel.com/s/pmp-partner-program/a723b0000008PICAA2/distributor?language=en_US to find the distributor closest to your area.

0 Kudos
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Just to follow up if you have managed to get in touch with your local sales or distributor? Thank you.

0 Kudos
HamzahS
New Contributor I

Hi,

Thanks for checking.

We have got in touch with Arrow and Digikey and they could not provide us with the model. They seem not to understand or know what we need.

Regards,

-Sulaiman

0 Kudos
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

You could let the distributor i.e. Arrow that you would like to request for the IBIS-AMI model. The support team require an IPS in place for the file request. So, you would need their help to open an IPS case for the file request. Note that you would need an NDA in place before the file can be released. So, while you are talking with your distributor, you would need to ask for their help to get an NDA (between Intel and your company) in place.

0 Kudos
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

I believe the initial inquiry has been addressed. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos
HamzahS
New Contributor I

Hello,

Unfortunately, we were not able to acquire the model. The distributors are confused on how they would be supplying the model or opening a ticket for us.

We went with simulation using other devices models while crossing fingers. 

Thanks,

-Sulaiman

0 Kudos