Thanks for you help.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ShafiqY_Intel
Employee

Hi User15744102497036190418,

Looks like your Stratix 10 design failed to go to User Mode. Are you using

Here's the things you can try:

1. Try to program a simple design into your Stratix 10, e.g. LED blinking. Observe the behavior of Stratix 10, can be program or not. (this experiment to differentiate whether it is a board issue or design issue)
  2. Are you using Intel Stratix 10 Development kit or your own custom Stratix 10 device board? if use your own custom Stratix 10 device board, may you can re-check your configuration pin again.(make sure you follow Intel Stratix 10 pin connection guideline https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/dp/stratix-10/pcg-01020.pdf)

Thanks

0 Kudos
GDeXi
Beginner

Thanks for you apply.

I did some test like LED linking, and  find it also failed with same error code .

by the way , the FPGA configuration clock source is external 125MHZ and generate  125Mhz to load image . is  this should be check ? 

0 Kudos
ShafiqY_Intel
Employee

Hi GDeXi,

Have you tried to reduce clock source to 50MHz? Is it you get the similar error?

Plus, when you program .jic file into Stratix 10, what is your TCK frequency used?

Can you kindly try to reduce your TCK frequency to 6 MHz ?

Below link is the command to change TCK frequency (on page 14= 2.8. Changing the TCK Frequency)

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/ug/ug_usb_blstr_ii_cable.pdf#page=14

Thanks

0 Kudos
ShafiqY_Intel
Employee

Hi GDeXi,

It has been a while since you have posted an update to this Forum thread. Do you have any update to me? Kindly get back to me if you still need my assistance.

Thanks

0 Kudos