Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20688 Discussions

The installation of the #PL-USB2-BLASTER

NNgai
Beginner

My windows version is Window 7 and the received part cannot operated as even cannot detected.

Can you provide the Return For Diagnosis number (RFD#) for returns to the distributor?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Welcome to INTEL forum. The failure description you provided is too general to understand the actual failure behavior at your site. Intel requires details information. Please help to answer questions below in order for us to better understand your position.

1. What is the failure symptom? Please elaborate the failure symptom in detail.

2. When did the failure happen? How you discover the failure?

3. How did you determine the failure? Please elaborate the procedures.

4. Does the failure unit ever working before failure?

5. May I know how you purchase? Does it come with dev.Kit board

6. Could you provide the copy of invoice that show the ship-date? This is required for warranty checking.

0 Kudos
NNgai
Beginner

1. What is the failure symptom? Please elaborate the failure symptom in detail. ANS: No symptom, no detection notice from WINDOW 7 when colleague plug the device in his PC.

2. When did the failure happen? How you discover the failure? ANS: The failure happened around 2-3 weeks ago. Due to the detection problem, they cannot use the devices.

3. How did you determine the failure? Please elaborate the procedures. ANS: My colleague just plug in and suppose can be used, but it cannot!

4. Does the failure unit ever working before failure? ANS: his is the third time we bought it. The other two can be workable or can be detected by my colleague’s PC.

5. May I know how you purchase? Does it come with dev.Kit board? Please see enclosed pictures.

6. Could you provide the copy of invoice that show the ship-date? This is required for warranty checking. Please see enclosed.

defective tool picture 1.jpg

defective tool picture 3.jpg

• Mouser Invoice.jpgdefective tool picture 2.jpg
0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Thanks

Give some time to check further with customer service team

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Sir

We done some checking with customer service team. Regrettably, your device warranty is out as it was shipped on 6/7/2019. We unable to proceed with RMA claim. We apologies for any difficulty happens

0 Kudos
NNgai
Beginner

​I have sent you invoice in earlier time which I bought dated on 05 Sept and this one is the defective one, so this is not expired!!Mouser Invoice.jpg

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

let me reconfirm again with Customer Service Team.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Sir

Done second checking, still under warranty. Apologies for confusion, we will proceed with the warranty claim and we will private message you for further action. Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos