Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20684 Discussions

Why Nios II cant open

Khoo
Beginner

Why Nios II Software Build Tools for Eclipse (Quartus Prime Lite 20.1) can not open? Only can open once after download, after that had no response. I had tried to re-install and also download but still the same.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @Khoo,

Thank you for posting in Intel community forum and hope this message find you well.
For quartus version 19.1 onwards both standard and pro, the NIOS SBT would required to have a separate installed steps perform after the quartus installation.

Further clarify, is that steps being perform?
Detail of the steps can be found here, and let us know if that helps.

Warm regards.
BB

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @Khoo,

Hope this message find you well, by any chances did you managed to look into the steps mention above to see if that works for you?

Warm Regards
BB

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @Khoo,

Good day, as we do not receive any response from you to the previous clarification that we have provided. Please post a response in the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions. 

Warm Regards
BB

0 Kudos
Khoo
Beginner

Hi @BoonBengT_Intel, sorry for late reply, I downgrade my Quartus Prime from version 20 to version 18, now the Nios II is working well. Thank you.

0 Kudos