Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20638 Discussions

, muchas gracias.

CSOHN
Beginner

EHola, necesito urgente el software de "Intel Education Software" que contiene "1-Device Control Service", "2-Theft Deterrent client", "3-Theft Deterrent guardian", "4-Theft Deterrent protect", los de Intel me han dicho que esta discontinuado, por favor alguien lo tiene?ste software sirve para activar un chip de arranques de la computadora, lo necesito para que no se me bloquee la computadora, les estoy hablando desde Argentina, trabajo en un colegio de educación media en la parte de carga de datos online para los títulos de los alumnos, desde ya muchas gracias si alguien lo tiene.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

May I know the name of the software and version you are requesting?

Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

May I know the name of the software and version you are requesting?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
CSOHN
Beginner

The software is called "Intel Education Software" which contains "1-Device Control Service", "2-Theft Deterrent client", "3-Theft Deterrent guardian", "4-Theft Deterrent protect", the computers are from 2017, I would be very grateful if you get it, thank you very much.

0 Kudos
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

It seems the the software mentioned is not the software for Intel FPGA.

I found this link: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/69728/Intel-Education-Software. Hope it is helpful for you.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
CSOHN
Beginner

Muchas gracias por el link, pero son los software que necesito, si usted los puede conseguir seria muy bueno para mi, desde ya muchas gracias.

0 Kudos
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

I used Google translate:

Thank you very much for the link, but they are the software I need, if you can get them it would be very good for me, thank you very much

If I understand correctly, the link above contains the software you need. Can you click the software link to download?

Thanks.

0 Kudos