Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2048 Discussions

FlexRAN |l1app_main Threads

Purnachandra
Beginner

Hi,
I wanted to change the l1app_main thread from default to a specific number. 
As I know it is a non-real-time thread, it is often pinned to the OS core with default priorities.
What is the procedure to change to any specific core?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel

Hello Purnachandra,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.  

· Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer:   https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/25293/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html

· Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  

· To save your scan, click Next and click Save.  

2. Are you having an issue with the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST)?

3. Do you have aRAID configuuration? If so, which is it?

4. What is the tool that you use to check the "l1app_main Threads"? Can you share some pictures too?

5. Can you share more details on why you need to change the "l1app_main Threads"?

Regards,    

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello Purnachandra, 

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello Purnachandra, 

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos