Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2047 Discussions

Message d'erreur Impossible de charger la DLL i A Storafs service Api.dll le module spécifié est introuvable exeption de H result 0X80070

SSt-A
Beginner

0 Kudos
14 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

I can't understand your question. See this page for explanation about different Optane error messages: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000024113/memory-and-storage/intel-optane-memory.html

Leon

0 Kudos
SSt-A
Beginner

Whenever the computer is running this error message appears. What should I do to make this message disappear?

I checked the error codes but I can not find this code in the information where you directed me.

Thank you for your concern

0 Kudos
Abigail_G_Intel
Employee

Hello SSt-A,

Thank you for posting on our Intel Community.

Note: Community support is offered only in the English language. We are using the translator tool on this website to translate your information.

In order to have more information about the issue that you are experiencing, please provide me with the following information:

1. Are you able to boot into Windows*?
  2. How often does the error occur?
  3. Could you provide me with your hardware and software issue related set up?
  4. Is the error exactly "Unable to load DDL (Database Definition Language) 'i A Storafs service Api .dll' the specified module could not be found (Exception from Hresult:0x800700)"?

Best Regards, 

Abigail G 

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation.

0 Kudos
SSt-A
Beginner
Question 1 Oui je peux redémarrer Windows pas de problème. L’ordinateur fonctionne très bien . Question 2 À chaque fois que je me sers de mon ordinateur Question 3 Asus VivoBook Pro Question 4 Ce n’est qu’un message (notification )qui apparait tout le temps , il n’y a rien qui fait défaut au point vu logiciel ou autre.
0 Kudos
Abigail_G_Intel
Employee

Hello SSt-A,

Thank you for the response and the information.

I would like to clarify the information about the error in order to make sure that we can provide you with an answer or direct you to the best support for this issue.

• Please provide the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) report:

1. Open the Intel Rapid Storage Technology user interface (Start > Programs > Intel > Intel® Rapid Storage Technology).
  2. Click the Help icon.
  3. Click the System Report icon.
  4. Click Save.

1. Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View. 
  2. To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer. 
  3. Please attach the document to the next post. 

Best Regards, 

Abigail G 

0 Kudos
SSt-A
Beginner

Voir le rapport ci joint j'espère que j'ai fait cela comme il le faut. Merci

0 Kudos
Abigail_G_Intel
Employee

Hello SSt-A,

Thank you for the response and the information provided.

Checking the report that you have provided I was not able to see any error of failure. Please provide me with the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) report:

1. Open the Intel Rapid Storage Technology user interface (Start > Programs > Intel > Intel® Rapid Storage Technology).
  2. Click the Help icon.
  3. Click the System Report icon.
  4. Click Save.

Also, I would like to ask you if you have tried to contact the computer manufacturer to check if someone else has reported the same issue?

Best Regards, 

Abigail G 

0 Kudos
SSt-A
Beginner

Quand j'ouvre Intel Rapid Storage voilà ce que je vois

0 Kudos
Abigail_G_Intel
Employee

Hello SSt-A,

Have you tried installing the latest version for Intel® RST provided by your OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer)?

I was able to see the downloads available on the following link:

https://www.asus.com/us/Laptops/ASUS-VivoBook-Pro-15-N580GD/HelpDesk_Download/

Under "Others" categorization.

Note: Intel recommends that end users utilize driver updates provided by their system manufacturer/provider or via Windows Update to eliminate the potential impact caused by loading non-customized drivers. System manufacturers regularly customize Intel generic drivers to meet the needs of their specific system design.

If the issue persists after installing the OEM version, please test downloading the latest version provided by Intel:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28650/Intel-Rapid-Storage-Technology-Intel-RST-User-Interface-and-Driver?product=55005

Best Regards, 

Abigail G 

0 Kudos
SSt-A
Beginner

Others

Version V30.100.1727.1

2019/05/20173.59 KBytes

Intel(R) Serial IO SPI Driver

DOWNLOAD

Version V30.100.1727.1

2019/05/20226.72 KBytes

Intel(R) Serial IO UART Driver

DOWNLOAD

Version V16.8.0.1000

2019/05/063.75 MBytes

Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver

DOWNLOAD

Version V1.0.0.13

2019/03/13617.16 KBytes

Focal Fingerprint driver and utility

DOWNLOAD

Version V4.5.1001.10002

2019/03/121 MBytes

ASUS FingerPrint

An application provides fingerprint authentication for Windows operating system.

DOWNLOAD

Version V1803.12.0.1093

2019/03/1268.4 MBytes

Intel Management Engine Interface

DOWNLOAD

Version V16.7.9.1027

2018/11/2618.09 MBytes

DOWNLOAD

Version V16.7.0.1009

2018/11/223.43 MBytes

DOWNLOAD

Version V1805.12.0.1097

2018/09/1168.4 MBytes

Intel Management Engine Interface

DOWNLOAD

Version V8.4.10500.5526

2018/08/077.92 MBytes

Intel® Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Driver

DOWNLOAD

Version V3010017271

2018/08/072 MBytes

Intel Serial IO controller driver

DOWNLOAD

Version V1.0.0.15

2018/08/07616.75 KBytes

Focal Fingerprint driver and utility

DOWNLOAD

Version V16.0.2.1086

2018/07/1718.99 MBytes

DOWNLOAD

Version V4.5.1001.10202

2018/05/301.29 MBytes

ASUS FingerPrint

An application provides fingerprint authentication for Windows operating system.

DOWNLOAD

Utilities

LAQUELLE DOIS CHOISIR DANS (AUTRE) CE N'EST PAS MOI QUI A INSTALLÉ LA VERSION QUI EST DANS MON ORDINATEUR. C'EST LE MAGASIN QUI A FAIT CELA.

jE LEUR AI DEMANDÉ DE CORRIGER ET IL M'ON DIT D'ARRÊTER LES NOTIFICATIONS DANS L'ORDINATEUR. HUMMM! J'AI PAS AIMÉ LA RÉPONSE ALORS J'ESSAIE DE ME DÉBROUILLER AUTREMENT .

JE VAIS Y ARRIVER ET JE VAIS ALLER LEUR MONTRER COMMENT CA MARCHE . HI HI

0 Kudos
SSt-A
Beginner

SI CELA NE FONCTIONNE PAS , JE VAIS INSTALLER LA PROCHAINE POUR CORRIGER LE TOUT . JE VOUS REMERCIE DE VOTRE PATIENCE ET JE DONNERAI VOTRE NOM

SYLVIE

0 Kudos
Abigail_G_Intel
Employee

Hello SSt-A,

I am glad to know that you were able to find the root of the issue and you will contact them in order to correct it.

I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Best Regards, 

Abigail G 

0 Kudos
SSt-A
Beginner

Vous n'avez pas répondu à ma dernière question . Quelle version dois-je choisir dans la liste que je vous ai envoyé précédemment.

Je sais pas trop celle qui va corriger le problème après si ca ne marche pas j’irai voir le marchand .

SVP et merci de votre patience

0 Kudos
Abigail_G_Intel
Employee

Hello SSt-A,

I am sorry, the version that you will need to install is the latest driver for "Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver" listed there, version V16.8.0.1000. If the issue persists after this installation we would recommend you to get in contact with the computer manufacturer in order to know if the issue is related to another software.

Best Regards, 

Abigail G 

0 Kudos