Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4778 Discussions

ss4200 amber lights auto fix

idata
Employee

Dear,

my ss4200 after new turn on show amber light.

I am able to run web interface, but drives are not available.

when i check status of this drives it reports me, that one of the disk is new, but box was not opened. It suggest me to autocorrect this issue and the data on new disk will be lost, but after that it reports that all disks are not configured jet. Is it any way to fix this and to normally access data on the raid. Disks are WD 2TB green

Best regards

Jure

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

jure,

I am posting an Intel® Entry Storage System SS4200-E Data Recovery procedures document. I will update this thread when the document goes live on the SS4200-E support site.

Please be aware that the procedure document may not result in array, or data recovery. The recovery requires SS4200-E Linux operating system root level command line access. If you are unfamiliar with Linux command line use, Intel recommends that you not attempt to use these procedures. A command error at root level access can cause unrecoverable damage to the file system.

Regards,

John

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Here are the http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/server/ss4200-e/sb/CS-033948.htm Intel® Entry Storage System SS4200-E array recovery procedures.

Regards,

John

0 Kudos