Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Flash Games and MID devices

indusgeek
Beginner
Hi,

For flash games that are played on gaming portals, would there be any optimization required for them to run on the MID device (with stylus interface). If any please do let us know.

Cheers!
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Quoc-Thai_L_Intel
Quoting - indusgeek
Hi,

For flash games that are played on gaming portals, would there be any optimization required for them to run on the MID device (with stylus interface). If any please do let us know.

Cheers!

You might want to review the article "the Best-Known Methods of UI design for MID"on theIntel Mobile Developer Community.There areother articles relating to optimizationon the same developer site too.
Cheers,-Thai
0 Kudos
indusgeek
Beginner

You might want to review the article "the Best-Known Methods of UI design for MID"on theIntel Mobile Developer Community.There areother articles relating to optimizationon the same developer site too.
Cheers,-Thai

I did go through the articles, have a question since my game either urns in the flash player or explorers like FireFox , is there still something i need to do in optimization or does the browers take care of the optimization need
0 Kudos
freewebsites
Beginner
Quoting - indusgeek
Hi,

Cheers!

Hello,

What are the games that can be developed in the flash?

free websites

0 Kudos
funnygames
Beginner
Quoting - freewebsites

whatare MID devices??

btw, does anyone know how to change to flash game components?? I try some software but most of them come with error results and can't work

--------------------------------
Funny Games
0 Kudos