Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Previous versions support

Nir_P_
Beginner

Hello,

I'm looking for a former version of installation package for Linux.
May I have any contact information suitable for this search ?

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Alexandra_S_Intel

Nir,

You'll need to be more specific than that. You're looking for an older version of the install package for what, exactly?

I looked you up in our database; the only license you have associated with you is Community Licensing for Intel® Performance Libraries. Is this what you are referring to?

If you are referring to that, I'm afraid you can't get older versions of the product without purchasing them. As stated on the Nest page: "Get access to the latest versions with no up-front cost. Intel® Premier Support and access to previous library versions can be purchased separately as needed."

The exception is with IPP specifically; there are legacy versions of IPP available here.

If you are referring to another product which is not associated with this account, this information may be of interest: https://software.intel.com/en-us/faq/downloading#older-versions

Does this help?

- Alex

0 Kudos
Alexandra_S_Intel

Nir,

Has this answered your question?

- Alex

EDIT: I never got a response, so I will assume this issue has been resolved and close the thread. If you have a similar question, please create a new thread so we can get to you in a timely fashion.

0 Kudos