Software Archive
Read-only legacy content

The request for S/N of 2016-version of Parallel Studio XE

Yuriy_Yevsyeyev
Beginner

Hi!

My company uses the Parallel Studio XE 2015 and 2016 now (SKU: PPE999WSGE01X1Z; License Type: Named-user).
Now the period of support has expired on August, 1 2016.
We still had some registered S/N of 2015-version which we now cannot upgrade automatically for S/N of 2016-version in Registration Center.
I request for us the new appropriate S/N in a manual mode.

Thank in advance!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Light_Intel

Thank you for contacting Intel Support.

I have looked at your account and you have 3 SN for Intel® Parallel Studio XE Professional Edition for Fortran and C++ Windows* Version: 2015. The support on those accounts expired on 8/1/2016. Thus you are eligible to download and install any version that was published before that date. That means you are entitled to download  Intel® Parallel Studio XE Professional Edition for Fortran and C++ Windows* Version: 2016 Update 3. In order to do that you will need to upgrade your 2015 SN to the 2016 SN.

For each SN do the following:

1. Go to Intel Registration Center and login with your login id and password
  2. Click on the Serial Numbers view tab
  3. Click on the 2015 SN you want to upgrade
  4. In the manage License page click on the top Download (for the entire product)
  5. You will be prompted to Upgrade your SN
  6. Click on the Upgrade button
  7. Your SN will be upgraded to a 2016 SN
  8. Note: Although you will be able to download the new 2017 version you will not be able to install it with any SN that doesn't have current active support
  9. For the newly upgraded (2015 --> 2016) SN you will only be able to install Intel® Parallel Studio XE Professional Edition for Fortran and C++ Windows* Version: 2016 Update 3 or earlier version

Let me know if this works for you.

Regards,
Noga - Intel Developer Support

0 Kudos
Yuriy_Yevsyeyev
Beginner

Hi, Noga C.

Thank for your replay!

When the period of our support was not expired, this your sequence was worked, but now is NOT.

After point 4 any more does not work (point 5 is not fulfilled and then the page from attachment file "Upgrade SN issue 1_1.jpg" is viewed). Next, if I is select the version (for example "2016 Update 3", which is enabled for us) from list, then the page from attachment file "Upgrade SN issue 2_1.jpg" is viewed. NO upgrade prompt for SN!

I was try in browsers: Firefox 3.6 under Windows 2000 SP4 (my computer), Opera 12.17.Build 1863 under Windows XP SP3, Internet Explorer 11.0.9600.18230 updated for 11.0.29 (KB3139929) under Windows 7 SP1 with the same fail results.

Regards,

I will wait your replay...

0 Kudos
Yuriy_Yevsyeyev
Beginner

Members of Intel's support, where are you?
We need to solve our problem...

I'm waiting of your replay!

0 Kudos
Light_Intel

Let's move this communication to a private channel to protect your privacy. I have sent you a private message. Please answer me this way.

Regards,

Noga

0 Kudos
Light_Intel

This issue had been resolved in a private communication. If you have a similar issue please start a new topic.

0 Kudos