Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Windows Phone build issue

Navin_Kumar_P_
Beginner

I know there are many posts on this issue but I haven't been able to get it working and that is the reason I am posting again. The app works well with Android and iOS but have been having trouble with the Windows Phone UAP. The app shows the Splash Screen, then loads the index page and within a second or two, it just crashes. Even though the below post says that the app crashing problem has been addressed with the Windows 10 build, I still have it.

https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-xdk/topic/607055

One of the most recommended solution for Win 8.1 was to include the xdk-win8x-compat.js and still I am having the issue. Any other ideas? Please help!!!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

I recommend you try debugging your app using the Edge browser on a Windows 10 system, you may see something useful in the console there. That is the closest you can get to the UAP webview. You may have to detect when you make Cordova API calls in your code and skip around them, to avoid problems associated with plugins that, by definition, do not exist in the Edge browser.

0 Kudos
Pablo_A_
Beginner
please help me I can not publish my app for windows phone 8.1 , I have tried everything ...
0 Kudos