Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

help for pushwoosh plugin notification

ali_khatami
Beginner

Hello
I've installed the plugin pushwoosh. but I don't know how to do the settings for android ?
I help you?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Please see the PushWoosh plugin documentation. This is a third-party plugin that is maintained and documented by the plugin writer. We do not have direct knowledge of how that plugin works, the plugin repo is your best source of information.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Please see the PushWoosh plugin documentation. This is a third-party plugin that is maintained and documented by the plugin writer. We do not have direct knowledge of how that plugin works, the plugin repo is your best source of information.

0 Kudos
ali_khatami
Beginner

thanks Paul for reply

I read the plugin documentation but did not understand how it works

There are notification easy way to send a custom message to send to the server?

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

If you want to send messages to a server you own, then you should devise some sort of RESTful API and send messages to your server using those APIs. If you are trying to receive notifications from standard services than any one of the many "push" notification services should work. There are many examples available on the web. The Intel XDK creates standard Cordova apps, so searching for Cordova or PhoneGap solutions will identify the sorts of examples you need.

0 Kudos
ali_khatami
Beginner

I am a beginner
It is possible explain?

0 Kudos
ali_khatami
Beginner

I couldn't find anything to connect my own server to intelXDK for sending my favorite notification...

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Ali -- sorry, but we don't have the resources necessary to teach people how to write HTML5 client apps, there are many sites and blogs available on the web that provide that information. Again, the XDK creates a standard Cordova app, so searching for Cordova and PhoneGap solutions will reveal the articles and blogs that should help.

0 Kudos
ali_khatami
Beginner
I couldn't find any solution about this problem, since 4 day so please do me favor and help me
0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

"sorry, but we don't have the resources necessary to teach people how to write HTML5 client apps"

0 Kudos
ali_khatami
Beginner

Why?

Thread another person in question had given him the answer, but the video was about ios

0 Kudos
ali_khatami
Beginner

Mr Paul

can i help me ?

0 Kudos