Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7439 Discussions

Can't access Bluetooth from the DRTU only WIFI (AC 82651)

MA3000
Beginner

Hi,

The Bluetooth section under the DRTU tool is dimmed. I'm able to pair the laptop with my device and transfer files, so both driver and device are functioning. I'm currently supporting our lab activities in China and I need to resolve it urgently.
Thank you in advance,
Meir

meir.aizen@ge.com

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello MA3000, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

The support for Intel® Diagnostics and Regulatory Testing Utility (Intel® DRTU) is not provided through the communities, nor the support center. Inquiries and requests about this topic should be routed through your sales representative or field support. 

If your company has its own Intel® representative, you may want to inquire if they can assist you with this inquiry. Your company's Purchasing Department will normally have your Intel® representative's contact information. If you do not have a contact, you may want to speak with a Field Application Engineer from a local distributor to see whether they are able to help. 

A list of Intel® Authorized Distributors can be found here: www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/buy/inteltechnologyprovider/find_an_intel_techno.html 

Regards, 

Sebastian M  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello MA3000, 

I hope the previous information was useful to you.

Please remember that the support for this Intel® DRTU is provided through your sales representative or field support. 

We will proceed to close this inquiry fom our side. If you have any additional questions, please submit a new post as this one will no longer be monitored.

Regards, 

Sebastian M 

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos