Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

How to use wifi card to launch DLNA

BLL00
Beginner

I can set up DLNA in my win 10 computer

When I use skybox media to open my DLNA

I only can use my router to play my video instead of my  WiFi card (PCE-AX58BT)

How to switch to select WiFi card (PCE-AX58BT) DLNA?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
BLL00
Beginner

I cant use it too

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello BLL00,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

I was checking your post and I understand that you have some concerns regarding DLNA in your wireless adapter.

I noticed that the part number that you provided are not from an Intel Product.

In case you have an Intel Wireless adapter, please provide the part number so we can further investigate this for you.

In case you have an ASUS* Wireless adapter then, I would strongly recommend contacting your Original Equipment Manufacturer for further assistance.

Esteban D.

Intel Technical Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello BLL00,

Were you able to check the previous post?   

Please let me know if you need further assistance.   

Esteban D.  

Intel Technical Support Technician   

0 Kudos
BLL00
Beginner

Oh! PCE-AX58BT is using an AX200 intel chip .so it is a intel card for steaming network.

0 Kudos
BLL00
Beginner

However, I will looking for more information about their Manufacturer

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello BLL00,

I need to inform you this is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) device. Therefore, any concern or support related to the product: “PCE-AX58BT” is provided by ASUS*

Even if the OEM devices are using certain Intel Wireless chips, the product itself is supported by the manufacturer.

I would strongly recommend contacting the wireless adapter manufacturer for appropriate support and further assistance.

Additionally, the product that is fully supported by Intel can be found here.

We hope that you are able to resolve this after checking with them.

As you require direct assistance from your OEM, we will proceed with the closure of this inquiry.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored  

Esteban D.  

Intel Technical Support Technician   

Links to third-party sites and references to third-party trademarks are provided for convenience and illustrative purposes only. Unless explicitly stated, Intel® is not responsible for the contents of such links, and no third-party endorsement of Intel or any of its products is implied.  

0 Kudos