Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7431 Discussions

Intel AX200 160mhz 5ghz non-functional

LukeJ
Beginner

I've been trying to get this to work for a few hours now, trying to connect with 5ghz is completely nonfunctional. The device works fine using 2.4 ghz but not with 5g. I have already tried to do a clean reinstall of drivers with no help. Setting this to 20mhz does work but is not realistic as it lowers speeds to that of 2.4ghz.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello LukeJ,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the Intel AX200.

In order to have a better understanding of your issue, please provide me with the following:

• Were you able to have your wireless connection in a normal/expected performance before?
  • Do you remember if this issue happened after a new Operating System update or Wireless driver update?
  • Is this a laptop or desktop system?
  • What Operating System version are you using?
  • Have you checked if this issue happens on different networks?
  • Have tried a rollback to a previous driver version for testing?
  • Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed in your system or have you changed/installed a new adapter recently?

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello LukeJ,

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello LukeJ,

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos