Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7646 Discussions

Intel Dual Band Wireless AC-3160 drivers

nice1488
Novice
I bought a LG 24V360 computer a while ago and a few days ago I formatted it for some problems, I installed the drivers but I can't find anything about Intel Dual Band Wireless AC-3160 drivers for Windows 10 and I found that it is discontinued, what can I do?
256 Replies
nescha
Beginner
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@rcol,

I have sent you a download link via the Communities Private Message (PM) service. For this message, check your PM inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the blue Communities banner) and then select Messages from the resulting menu.
...S

P.S. You are the 337th WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
Andy_W
Beginner

@n_scott_pearson   Hi Scott, can you please send me the link to the latest AC 3160 driver also?  I was trying to set up a Deco AXE5300 Mesh Network and for some reason my AC3160 wifi card was not able to find the SSID.  After a few hours of extensive research, the old driver on AC3160 may be culprit.  Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Andy_W,

I have sent you a download link via the Communities Private Message (PM) service. For this message, check your PM inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the blue Communities banner) and then select Messages from the resulting menu.
...S

P.S. You are the 338th WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
Andy_W
Beginner

Hi Scott, thank you for the link to the driver.  I was able to download/install the driver and looks like the latest driver fixed my problem finding the SSID on my Deco mesh network.  Thank you!

0 Kudos
DamitDavid
Beginner

Hi scot you had sent me the link but i had went on vacation and it dissapeared could you please resend? If not I understand. Thanks for any consideration.

My lennovo keeps dropping wifi, I can be connected and my laptop just randomly drops connection and then says cant connect to this network, is this a problem the new drivers could ffix?

0 Kudos
WilsonBond
Beginner

Hi @n_scott_pearson , I need the drivers as well. Could you please send them to me? Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@WilsonBond,

...S

P.S. You are the 341st WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
WilsonBond
Beginner

@n_scott_pearson , it works! Thanks a lot!

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@tomcliff,

...S

P.S. You are the 345th WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
Grangelz
Beginner

Hello there i would need these drivers as well. Could you please send them to me?

0 Kudos
Jellybelly
Beginner

Hi, can you pls send me too? Thank u.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Grangelz  and @Jellybelly,

I have sent you both a download link via the Communities Private Message (PM) service. For your message, check your PM inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the blue Communities banner) and then select Messages from the resulting menu.
...S

P.S. You are the 346th and 347th WLAN Driver requestors since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I resent the link.

...S

0 Kudos
Euphoria
Beginner

Hi, I'd appreciate the download link too for wireless and bluetooth, Thank you!

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Euphoria,

I have sent you a download link via the Communities Private Message (PM) service. For this message, check your PM inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the blue Communities banner) and then select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 356th WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

LIGREENIZS
Beginner

Hi Scott,

Looks like you are a savior to many of us. I am having the same issue. Upgraded my Router and my laptop wireless driver is too old to see the new wireless network. I also need the Intel Dual Band Wireless AC-3160 drivers.

Would you be able to send me the link?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Patrickyle
Beginner

Hi Scott, may I have the download link too?  Much appreciated and thank you!

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Patrickyle,

I have sent you a download link via the Communities Private Message (PM) service. For this message, check your PM inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the blue Communities banner) and then select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 358th WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
kjl
Beginner

Please send latest driver, so I can have wifi again.

Thank you

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@kjl and @Mike-Ireland,

I have sent you both a download link via the Communities Private Message (PM) service. For your message, check your PM inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the blue Communities banner) and then select Messages from the resulting menu.
...S

P.S. You are the 364th and 365th WLAN Driver requestors since Jan. 6th.