Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7725 Discussions

Intel Dual Band wireless ac-7260 drivers

timbarlant
Beginner
Hello, I have a wifi card intel dual band ac-7260. Can I get the latest driver for this card for windows 10(64bit).
0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I have sent you a download link via the Communities Private Message (PM) service. For this message, check your PM inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the blue Communities banner) and then select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 322nd WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

View solution in original post

46 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Nasser1,

I have sent you a download link via the Communities Private Message (PM) service. For this message, check your PM inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the blue Communities banner) and then select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 349th WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
RetiredinTexas
Beginner

Hi Scott, I am also having problems with my AC 7260 dis-connecting. I am running the latest WIN10 in Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 14. Can you share the drivers.  Thanks!

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@RetiredinTexas,

...S

P.S. You are the 350th WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
Aaron4u
Beginner

I am also having problems with my AC 7260 unable to see SSID's. Can i also have the latest firmware

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Aaron4u,

...S

P.S. You are the 352nd WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
FLC-H
Beginner

hello, n_scott_pearson could you please send me the link that contains the latest version of the Dual Wireless AC 7260 windows 10 &11 driver

thank you

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@FLC-H,

...S

P.S. You are the 357th WLAN Driver requestor since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I have been doling out the drivers to one user at a time, so that I could collect user information to use in my argument that the files need to be reposted. I am at the point of giving up, however. Intel is saying that there is a security risk associated with reposting the drivers and that Intel Legal is simply not going to allow it.

So, I am providing a share link here that will allow anyone to pull the final file releases for the various discontinued Wireless Adapters that I had archived: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtacZBU04mo-j-tQ34BdSDv6y1BFsg?e=7gn50T. Where possible, I have included the original Release Note files; where not possible, I have created Release Note files with what information I have access to.

If someone wants to take these files and put them on a file sharing service, go for it. Let me know where they are available and I will remove them from my share.

...S

0 Kudos
ChaoHL
Beginner
Hi Scott, I’ve downloaded the driver you’ve shared and found it is the same version as what on Lenovo website for ThinkPad T440. I installed the driver on my ThinkPad T410s with Windows 7 64bit. It worked well and stable, but often caused a key issue: my laptop often stuck in "Starting Windows" during booting, then I had to turn off my wireless hardware and it would enter the desktop. There were tens of NETwNs64 issues in System log, and it appears the NETwNs64 refers to a driver file NETwsw02.sys. Could you please help me with this issue?
Best regards.
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User
I am afraid there's not much I can do for you. These drivers are many years old and Windows 7 long in the rear mirror. Still, post a log file here and we'll see what we can do...
...S
0 Kudos
ChaoHL
Beginner

Thanks. My ThinkPad T410s with Windows 7 is really old, but its swichable number keypad, 16:10 ratio screen, reliability and easy of understanding, make it a nice tool for my work mainly based on Excel,just like a bicycle to and from work.
Here I attach a System Log under normal startup since the previous logs has been cleared and startup stuck hasn't occured during the past several days. Please start from 2023/9/4. The differace is, under starup stuck, there will be more than a dozen NETwNs64 items, the details of which are the same as the second and third ones of 3023/9/4 in this log, all related to \Device\NDMP4(or NDMP5,6,etc).
Please understand my English expression. I come from mainland China.Thanks again.
BTW,I'm wonder why I cannot reply the post on my laptop with Microsoft Edge? Now I have to do that on my iPhone's Safari.

0 Kudos
ChaoHL
Beginner

Dear Scott, it just happened during a hot reboot. I save and attach the system log here. Please start attach at 2023/9/5 16:59:55.

Thanks again.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I have been doling out the drivers to one user at a time, so that I could collect user information to use in my argument that the files need to be reposted. I am at the point of giving up, however. Intel is saying that there is a security risk associated with reposting the drivers and that Intel Legal is simply not going to allow it.

So, I am providing a share link here that will allow anyone to pull the final file releases for the various discontinued Wireless Adapters that I had archived: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtacZBU04mo-j-tQ34BdSDv6y1BFsg?e=7gn50T. Where possible, I have included the original Release Note files; where not possible, I have created Release Note files with what information I have access to.

If someone wants to take these files and put them on a file sharing service, go for it. Let me know where they are available and I will remove them from my share.

...S

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Do you have both the Intel Chipset Device Software and Intel Management Engine packages installed? I am seeing a HECI event (Not-Found condition, I think) at the same time.

...S

0 Kudos
ChaoHL
Beginner

Yes, I’m sure I have the both installed. 
And I’ve noticed that the event-ID of NETwNs64 are 7001 or 7036 etc  under normal startup while 5002 or 5005 under stuck. But Windows said that it couldn’t find the description of event-ID 50xx or 70xx. Could you consider these differences?

Thanks again. And hope this issue doesn’t bother you as much as what the community forum did for me: I just posted a new thread since I can’t reply on this thread, then I find can reply using a VPN. 

0 Kudos
ChaoHL
Beginner

Maybe I’ve resolved my two issues: I downloaded a 7260 driver (Rev. 16.10.0.5) from Microsoft Update Catalog, which worked well and stable on my laptop with Windows 7. And I can reply if I get access to this website through a VPN. 
Thanks again. 

0 Kudos
ChaoHL
Beginner

And Rev. 17.16.0.4 downloaded from Toshiba website seems working well too.

0 Kudos
leandrot
Beginner

Hello Scott.

As another users I also having problems with my AC 7260 disconnecting. I am running the latest WIN10 in Asus X751L. I need to use the wireless conecttion an also de Bluetooth.

Please send me the lastest wireless and bluetooth AC 7260 driver for Windows 10 and 11 64 bit.

Thank you in advance

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I have been doling out the drivers to one user at a time, so that I could collect user information to use in my argument that the files need to be reposted. I am at past the point of giving up, however. Intel is saying that there is a security risk associated with reposting the drivers and that Intel Legal is simply not going to allow it.

...S

0 Kudos
EugenG
Beginner
Helo. Scott cân help me with driver for 7260 win 10 64 bit . The wifi card bit see wifi 6 router
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@EugenG,

Use this link: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtacZBU04mo-j-tQ34BdSDv6y1BFsg?e=7gn50T to access my archive. Subfolders provide final driver packages for most of the Discontinued Wireless adapters.

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos