Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7422 Discussions

Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6E AX210 160MHz : Has encountered an internal error and has failed.

Philbert
Beginner

Hi,

I'm having an issue with my wireless adapter, Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6E AX210 160MHz, where connectivity cuts out randomly. Each time I receive the following errors in order:

5007 - TX/CMD timeout (TfdQueue hanged)

5005 - Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6E AX210 160MHz : Has encountered an internal error and has failed.

5002 - Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6E AX210 160MHz : Has determined that the network adapter is not functioning properly.

5005 - Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6E AX210 160MHz : Has encountered an internal error and has failed.

I have updated drivers, I have turned off the power saving option in the network adapter settings in device manager, try reinstall the driver. but the issue still persists.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Philbert,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your wireless adapter.

In order to have a better understanding of your issue, please provide me with the following:

• Do you remember if this issue happened after a new Operating System update or Wireless driver update?
  • Is this a laptop or desktop system? Could you provide your system's model?
  • Have you checked if this issue happens on different networks?
  • Were you able to have your wireless connection in a normal/expected performance before?
  • Have you rebooted your access point, router, or modem?
  • Are you able to reproduce the same issue while on a hardwired connection?
  • Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed in your system or have you changed/installed a new adapter recently?

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Philbert,

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Philbert.

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos