Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7365 Discussions

Intel (R) Wireless-AC 9560 160 MHz Problem

StephanyR
Novice

Dear Intel, 

The wireless network driver/adapter suddenly stopped working yesterday. My computer is MSI GS65 Stealth Thin 8RF with windows 10 as an operating system.  Even after installing the latest driver from Intel's website (version: 22.30.0.11, driver date: 20-Jan-21), it is still not working with an error code:

This device cannot start. (Code 10)

{Operation Failed}
The requested operation was unsuccessful.

Please tell us what to do because a laptop with no wireless connection is not useful if there's no ethernet..

Thank you in advance.

12 Replies
sdWer
Novice

Same problem

0 Kudos
Huynhthinh
Employee

Hello,
Go to device Manager and see if Intel (R) Wireless-AC 9560 is disabled or enabled. Please let us know how you are doing! Thank you

0 Kudos
sdWer
Novice

Intel (R) Wireless-AC 9560 is disabledQQ截图20210314104321.png

Huynhthinh
Employee

You install it to enable ! thank you

0 Kudos
StephanyR
Novice

It is enabled, and even though it is enabled error code 10 is present and the wifi is not working on the laptop

0 Kudos
Huynhthinh
Employee

Error code 10 is the driver error code that is not working, it includes many reasons, how much version have you updated the window version?

0 Kudos
Huynhthinh
Employee

This error code is usually encountered in beta window updates

0 Kudos
StephanyR
Novice

Windows now is on the latest update (not beta).

I should wait for another update?

I tried to solve the problem in many ways but I couldn't...

sdWer
Novice

Here is my system information.

QQ截图20210314104905.png

Same problem,not about beta version of Windows,it's intel WIFI driver problem or Windows problem.

David_G_Intel

Hello @StephanyR

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. 

Please share with us the  Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU)  results:  

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician

StephanyR
Novice

Thank you. The problem is solved now after the update of windows I reckon.

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Hello @StephanyR

Thank you for sharing this fix, we are glad to know you found a solution and we will close the thread since it's already resolved.

@sdWer please make sure to follow all the steps posted on this tread, make sure you completed all the Windows updates and if the problem persists, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos