Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7441 Discussions

Issue with ac 9560 driver. "7025 - Dump after return from D3 before cmd " and more

MIssa2
Beginner

I am seeing these errors every ten minutes in event log when the system is in connected standby.

• 7025 - Dump after return from D3 before cmd
  • 7026 - Dump after return from D3 after cmd
  • The description for Event ID 27 from source e1dexpress cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

Over and over and over.

Tried older drivers, all the way up to the latest released on Oct 8th 21.40.2.2

I have wiped the system twice with a fresh build.

Same issue. What's going on ? Surprised I don't see more people reporting this. I think it is bringing the system out of connected standby and killing my battery.

And I just tested disabling connected standby, and even during sleep there is a lot of chatter on the event log making me think it is not sleeping.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

You need to contact lenovo, or use their forums, for assistance. Lenovo is solely responsible for support of your laptop.

Doc

MIssa2
Beginner

That is the problem, I contacted them, and then they referred me to Microsoft support. But this is an Intel driver issue. Nothing wrong with hardware, and it is not Windows 10. So this is going to fall through the cracks. I may just wait for another update and hope it fixes it. I am sure more people are having this issue and are not realizing it. I wouldn't have known had I not stumbled on to the insane amount of entries in the event log.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Lenovo made the laptop. They are the integrator. When you purchased the laptop, you paid for their support.

Make sure you are using their latest bios.

Make sure you are on W10 version 1903.

And, use the driver provided by lenovo. That is what they have tested on your laptop.

If your working with Lenovo reveals a problem with the driver, lenovo will then work with Intel.

Doc

0 Kudos