Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7699 Discussions

LE audio on AX211 on Lenovo 21FWS0S501 with Windows 11

amusz
Beginner

Hi!

I need LE audio support on my machine Lenovo 21FWS0S501 running Windows 11 with an AX211. 

How can I get a driver update that supports LE audio ?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
8 Replies
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello amusz,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

We would like to know more about your system details to fully understand where the issue truly lies. Please provide the specifications link of your actual device. Additionally, we highly appreciate you sharing your system configuration so we can fully check and provide you with an accurate fix. This could be possible by downloading Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* software. When the download is complete, launch SSU.exe.

1. Scan: Check the box Everything.
  2. Click Scan.
  3. Review: When finished scanning, click Next.
  4. Click Save.

I will wait for your reply.

Best regards,

JeanetteC.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
amusz
Beginner
0 Kudos
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello amusz,

Good day!.

Please check your email (inbox, spam, or junk folders) and reply to attach the SSU log file we are waiting.

Feel free to let me know if you have questions or need clarification.

Best regards,

JeanetteC.

0 Kudos
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello amusz,

Good day to you.

The Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX211 (Gig+) with Bluetooth® 5.3 supports Low Energy (LE) Audio. Therefore the drivers intended for this component should support LE audio. We highly recommend installing the OEM drivers since it is specifically designed for your system model. You may download the latest driver version 23.40.0.2 (this includes the ReadMe file).

Reference: Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX211 (Gig+) Module Product Brief

If there are issues with the installation, you may have to do a clean installation of that driver. You can take a look at this article link for the steps.

How to Perform a Clean Installation of Bluetooth Drivers

Should there be any issues with the drivers, you may reach out to your system manufacturer support team for further assistance.

Feel free to let me know if you have questions or need clarification.

Best regards,

JeanetteC.

0 Kudos
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello amusz,

Good day!

I'm following up to check whether you have had the chance to review our prior correspondence. If you have, kindly acknowledge receipt and do not hesitate to reach out if there are any aspects you'd like to discuss or require further explanation on.

Best regards,

JeanetteC.

0 Kudos
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello amusz,

I do hope the recommendations I shared helped. Since I have not heard from you for the past few days, I will proceed in closing this thread.

Should you need assistance in the future, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Sincerely,

Jeanette C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
amusz
Beginner

Hello!

I can confirm that the latest driver you have online does not support LE audio.

For now the issue is solved.

Br

0 Kudos
JeanetteC_Intel

Hi amusz,

I'll take note of this for now and will further check to make sure the issue is fully resolved. I'll get back to you as soon as an update is available.

Feel free to let me know if you have questions or concerns.

Best regards,

JeanetteC.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos