Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7429 Discussions

No network, WiFi connection windows 10, code 10, wireless AC 9560 160MHz.

Simming
Beginner

Hi, Currently I am using an HP laptop, since the update to the new patch, I always get disconnected from the wifi network and in any way I try it does not work. It only worked for a few minutes and now I don't know how.... I updated the driver but it didn't work, so I uninstalled it and left it as default, it didn't work at all

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Khun_Doug
Valued Contributor I

Simming,

You write that the wireless worked before a new patch. What patch was installed that broke the wireless?

I plugged in the serial number of your laptop and HP cannot find that serial number. That makes it difficult to find the proper drivers for your laptop. I believe I found the proper drivers for your model. The wireless driver you have is not the latest provided by HP. I would recommend you uninstall both the Bluetooth and wireless driver, and then install the driver provided by HP. The download page I found is here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-pavilion-gaming-15-dk1000-laptop-pc-series/32885566

0 Kudos
Simming
Beginner
0 Kudos
Simming
Beginner
0 Kudos
Khun_Doug
Valued Contributor I

Simming,

What type of router or access point are you connecting to?

How many other devices are connecting to the wireless, including desktop PC, laptops, mobile phones, and smart devices?

0 Kudos
Simming
Beginner

I think it's about 6-7 devices, but it didn't affect anything before, only recently I had a problem with the wifi driver As for the wired network, there is no problem at all

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Simming,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following: 

1. Can you explain which patch gave the issue? Are you able to roll back this patch?

2. Try a clean installation of Intel drivers.

- Steps: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000022173/wireless/intel-wireless-gigabit-products.html

- Driver: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/30434?v=t

3. Have you run all Windows updates, including optional updates?

4. Have you check for a BIOS update?

5. Is your laptop the only device affected?

6. Do you have the same issue in both bands (2.4GHz and 5GHz)?

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Simming,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Simming,  

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Simming, 

Just as a friendly reminder, please try with the drivers from HP as well as a BIOS update, and if the issue persists, I recommend getting in contact with the HP support team for further steps.

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos