Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7431 Discussions

The drivers are updated. I try to pair a Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC headset . The bluetooth network connection cannot find the device and it doesn't find it in any way. I'd appreciate your help . The same thing happens to me on Linux

RSalv6
Beginner

Wireless-AC 7265 Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 Card.Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (64 bits)Version (Build) 1909 (10.0.18363).

Driver DetailsUpdate available

ProviderIntel

Version19.51.26.1

Date10 / 29/2019

Device Details

ManufacturerIntel Corporation

AvailabilityRunning at full power

StatusThis device is working properly.

InstalledTrue

MAC Address28: C6: 3F: FC: 7F: 51

Service NameNetwtw04

Device IdPCI \ VEN_8086 & DEV_095A & SUBSYS_50108086 & REV_59 \ 28C63FFFFFFC7F5100

Revision59 (REV D)

Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter

Driver Details

ProviderMicrosoft

Version10.0.18362.1

Date6 / 21/2006

Device Details

ManufacturerMicrosoft

AvailabilityRunning at full power

StatusThis device is disabled.

InstalledTrue

Service Namevwifimp

Device Id {5D624F94-8850-40C3-A3FA-A4FD2080BAF3} \ VWIFIMP_WFD \ 5 & 1400447E & 2 & 18 in Windows 10 Professional with Intel® Wireless Bluetooth®, Driver DetailsUp to date

ProviderIntel Corporation

Version20.100.6.4

Date3 / 10/2019

Device Details

ManufacturerIntel Corporation

StatusOK

Device IdUSB \ VID_8087 & PID_0A2A

Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC headset It has NFC, It has wireless Bluetooth 4.0 with apt-X for a fast connection with compatible devices

Linux (Ubuntu Mate 19.19 Eoan).

0 Kudos
8 Replies
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello RSalv6,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

Please run the following tool and attach the report generated.

1. Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) 

• Intel® SSU Download link 
  • Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View". 
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View". 
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".

Questions:

• Was it working before?
  • Have you tried to change the wireless band form your router settings like 2.4GHz to 5.0GHz? (There could be some interference)
  • Does the issue happen only with this computer or any other device?
  • Have you tested any other Bluetooth device on your computer? if so does it work?

Note:

For Linux* OS we recommend you visit Linux* Support for Intel® Wireless Adapters to get further assistance with Linux* OS. 

https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/users/drivers/iwlwifi

Best regards,

Adrian M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
RSalv6
Beginner

The headset never worked, I can't change the band of my router, it only works in 2.4GHz, I disconnected everything around, printer, phone, USB thief, the router is just under the computer (I didn't disconnect it). The headset works well connected to my mobile, my mobile connects well via bluetooth to the computer and with the headphones. thanks for your help. Attached report as requested

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello RSalv6,

Were you able to check the previous post? 

Let me know if you need more assistance. 

Best regards,

Adrian M.

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello RSalv6,

Thank you for your reply.

The Bluetooth seems to be working fine with other devices the issue only happens with the headphones, for testing porpuses can you please try the following:

• Download the latest Bluetooth driver for Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265.
  • Disconnect the computer from internet access.
  • Open the Control Panel.
  • Click on network adapters.
  • Click Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® Check Delete the driver software for this device, and click Uninstall
  • To complete the uninstall process, restart your system.
  • Run the drivers downloaded in step 1.

Note:

You may need to repeat the above steps several times if your system has an older version of the driver installed.

Best regards,

Adrian M.

0 Kudos
RSalv6
Beginner

Hi, thank you for you answer. I had already installed the latest driver as requested in your message, I have even reinstalled the bios. I have reinstalled it again anyway and I get nothing.

My cell phone connects well with my computer and my headphones connect well with my cell phone (it doesn't have NFC technology), my headphones do. I appreciate your help.

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello RSalv6,

Thank you for your reply.

What is the model of your cell phone?

Is there a chance that you can test a different cell phone, headphones, or any other Bluetooth device to your laptop since the issue might be related to the headphones since other devices are able to get connected to the laptop.

Please let us know if you can connect any other device to your laptop via Bluetooth.

Best regards,

Adrian M.

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello RSalv6,

Were you able to check the previous post? 

Let me know if you need more assistance. 

Regards,

Adrian M.

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello RSalv6,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question. 

As a suggestion, it would be good to contact the manufacturer of the headphones for further troubleshooting since it's the only device failing to be connected to the computer it might be necessary to follow some specific steps for pairing.

Regards,

Adrian M.

0 Kudos