Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1346 Discussions

I am not able to enable Intel Optane Memory... Pls help.. My laptop is performing very slow... As i open the intel rapid storage technology it shows an error on the ssd 13gb and not able to enable intel optane memory..

BAlle17
Beginner

In the Intel Optane Memory tab it shows"Your system appears to be Intel Optane Memory ready but no Intel Optane memory modules were detected in your computer... Someone pls respond as soon as possible thanks.....

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AlHill
Super User

I think you have other issues. And, your performance problem is caused by something else.

I recommend you take your device to a repair shop and have a technician look at it before you cause a serious issue. Also, you definitely should make a backup now.

Doc

View solution in original post

21 Replies
sojy
Beginner

There are some basic things that should be done for your computer when you install Intel Optane memory. If you don't know what these things are then you may want to call a tech support service or find out for yourself. Here are the basic things that need to be done when you plan on installing Intel Optane memory. Just remember, these are just some of the basics.

First thing is working. When you start your computer from the off-line mode, make sure that your operating system is up to date. Always work with a clean computer, make sure that all files and programs are safely deleted. Make sure that your antivirus and antispyware are up to date. You should not ever let a virus to build up on your computer because it will only slow it down and make it unable to run at its best. After your working, shut down your computer completely. Run the system repair tool that came with your memory.

Make sure that it has been enabled before you put your computer into it's working state. Run the diagnostic program to check for errors and problems that may exist in your system. After all the diagnostic errors have been removed and your computer is ready to go, you can turn your computer back on. Let it boot up and run the operating system. After the operating system is booting up, you can now start setting up your memory.

editors note: removed hotlink

0 Kudos