Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16605 Discussions

Netlist for Seperate Hierarchy -> how to?

amildm
Valued Contributor I

Hi All,

My design has 3 hierarchies - H0, H1,  and H2.  The H0 is the upper one, under it H1, and H2 is under H1.

All the pins are currently assigned to H0 hierarchy.

Now I need to write out only Netlist of H1 hierarchy. How can I do so?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by separate hierarchies here.  Are you saying that H1 is instantiated in H0 (which is your top-level entity) and H2 is instantiated in H1?

When you say you want to write out the netlist of H1, what are you trying to get?

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

Hi @amildm ,

Isn't it better to view the whole design netlist to get a better picture? May I understand why you want to write a specific design hierarchy?

If you are having trouble checking which netlist belong to which design, for example in RTL viewer, you may right-click > Locate Node > Locate in Design File. 

Best Regards,
Richard Tan

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel support are helpful, please feel free to give Kudos. 

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

Hi @amildm 

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Richard Tan

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel support are helpful, please feel free to give Kudos. 

0 Kudos