Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16596 Discussions

Simulation/Testbench files in Quartus-II

c7890
Novice

Hi there, 

I am using Quartus II 13.0 (64-bit) Web Edition and ModelSim-Altera 10.1d (Quartus II 13.0).

I already write the entities that I need for my project also I write the testbench but the problem is when I came to simulate the testbench in modelsim it does not appear for me.

if there some necessary steps that I need to follow to simulate my testbench from quartus to modelSim please share it with me because I stuck with this for 3 days. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
c7890
Novice

the steps that I followed are in this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4dqI7e94Lc

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

c7890, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

I will move your thread to the proper department for further assistance on this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

What part of the process is not working?  Are you getting error messages or something?  What doesn't work?

#iwork4intel

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

Hi, 

We do not receive any response from you. Please post a response in the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions.

Best Regards,
Shyan Yew

0 Kudos