Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20644 Discussions

NIOS in Arria 10

MK_ABQ
New Contributor II

Hello,

A general question. Does Quartus tooling, and Arria 10 (10AX115S2F45I1SG) allows to use 2 NIOS fast core processors in single FPGA?

Thanks,

MK

0 Kudos
1 Solution
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

Nios is a soft processor, so its use is only limited by available device resources.  And for the fast core, you need a license to create a non-time-limited programming file.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

Nios is a soft processor, so its use is only limited by available device resources.  And for the fast core, you need a license to create a non-time-limited programming file.

MK_ABQ
New Contributor II

Thank you for the clear response. 

0 Kudos
EBERLAZARE_I_Intel

Hi,

Sorry I was late on the first response, just want to check if your questions was addressed and if you have further questions?

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel Support are helpful, please feel free to give best answer or rate 4/5 survey.

0 Kudos
EBERLAZARE_I_Intel

Hi,

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel Support are helpful, please feel free to give best answer or rate 4/5 survey.

0 Kudos