Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16603 Discussions

I can't install devices arria10 (all part). Why?

Длаза
Novice

I did install quartus prime 18.0SE. Load devices "Arria10". When I launch Device Installer, in the “select components” window, after clicking next, a message appears: you didn't select any component for install. What should I do?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

Did you download the 3 device installation files (.qdz) needed?

https://fpgasoftware.intel.com/18.0/?edition=standard&platform=windows

#iwork4intel

0 Kudos
Длаза
Novice

yes of course

0 Kudos
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

So it doesn't work even after pointing the device installer to the location of the .qdz files? Weird. I'd try downloading them again, double-checking to make sure they are the correct version of the files for the version of Quartus you've installed.

#iwork4intel

0 Kudos
Длаза
Novice

I repeated downloading again and got the same result.

device_select.jpg

0 Kudos
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

If they’re grayed out like that, it means the device is already installed. Are you saying that when you create a new project or try to select an A10 device for an existing project that Quartus tells you the device is not installed? If so, I’d just uninstall Quartus and start over.

#iwork4intel

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

Hi, it seems to me that the Arria 10 device has been installed. Do you see any further issues after Quartus re-installation?

0 Kudos
Длаза
Novice

Thank you. I reinstalled Quartus and components. It work.

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

I'm glad that the issue has been solved. I will proceed to close this case.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

p.s. Don’t forget to Reply, and Select the Best Solution. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos